My Spilt Milk wants to send you to nine shows during the holiday season.
There are six weeks until Christmas (seriously???), and My Spilt Milk wants to send you to nine shows between now and then. We’ve talked to our friends at the One Eyed Jacks, the Civic Theatre, the House of Blues, Chickie Wah Wah, Gasa Gasa, Tipitina’s and the Hi-Ho Lounge and lined up a pair of tickets for a show a week between now and Christmas, with three shows the week of December 6.
We have tickets to see
- Rory Danger and the Danger Dangers at One Eyed Jacks November 20
- Shakey Graves at the Civic Theatre November 24
- Copeland at the House of Blues December 4
- Alejandro Escovedo at Chickie Wah Wah December 6
- Pell at the House of Blues December 10
- Seratones at Gasa Gasa December 10
- Pokey Lafarge at Tipitina’s December 12
- Lost Bayou Ramblers with The Pogues’ Spider Stacy at One Eyed Jacks December 18
- Jo-Jo at the Hi-Ho Lounge December 20
The Jo-Jo show is sold out, so this will be the only way you’re going if you don’t already have tickets.
To register, subscribe to Condensed Milk in the "Go Inside New Orleans Music" box, My Spilt Milk’s weekly newsletter. If you already receive it, you’re already registered for all the drawings. If you aren’t, register now and you’ll be in the drawings for all nine show. Drawings will take place noon the day before the show, and winners will be announced through My Spilt Milk’s social media. You can only win once.