Our Freshly Spilt Milk Soundcloud playlist is back with new music from Wolfgang Gartner, Seven Lions, and Baauer, along with remixes by TEEMID, NGHTMRE and other people with cap lock issues.
[New My Spilt Milk contributor Ryan Knight curated this week's Freshly Spilt Milk. He is an electronic music fan with a particular love for deep house, and we're glad to have him on board.]
1. "Sunlight" (Jody Wisternoff Remix) - Lane 8: Jody Wisternoff adds his own twist to Lane 8's "Sunlight". The female vocals and deep undertones make a perfectly ambient rework.
2. "Have You Ever” - Martin Roth: Roth incorporates a comedic element in this smooth deep house track by using the audio from a popular viral video in which a young boy stammers through an attempt to quote Hercules: "Haven't you ever had a dream? Something you wanted so bad, you'd do anything?"
3. "Metaphysical" (TEEMID Night Flip) - Autograf: TEEMID never disappoints to deliver deep reworks that give a new life to original tracks. Deep drops and soulful vocals make this night flip especially easy on the ears.
4. "Sad Machine" (Cosmo's Midnight Remix) - Porter Robinson: After the release of Porter Robinson's Worlds album back in 2014, the remixes have been rolling in. Cosmo's Midnight gives a fresh sound to "Sad Machine," a popular two-year old single from the album.
5. "Common Emotion" (Jenaux Remix) - Rudimental: In this brand new remix, Jenaux adds groove to this Rudimental song, which perfectly complements the big voice of R&B artist MNEK.
6. “Speed of Sound” Wolfgang Gartner: Wolfgang Gartner brings a funky flavor to uplifting vocals.
7. “Creation" - Seven Lions: Seven Lions will be making an appearance at The Metropolitan on April 23 as a part of his Creation album tour. The album shows his versatility, using folk and rock to complement his electronic beats.
8. "Luv U Giv" (NGHTMRE Remix) - Tommy Trash: NGHTMRE is actively producing this year and has already performed at Buku and Ultra Music Festival in Miami. This song holds the mood of a NGHTMRE live performance,
9. “RGF Island” (Mayhem Edit) - Fetty Wap: Mayhem remixes the popular Fetty Wap song and puts deep bass in the drop.
10."Propaganda" (Dillon Francis Remix) - DJ Snake: Dillon Francis will be playing Euphoria Fest in Austin, TX along with STS9, Above & Beyond, & Bassnectar April 8-10.
11.”Contrasts” Vintage & Morelli: VIntage & Morelli release melodic trance single on Anjunabeats along with many other artists this year so far. They are often featured on Above & Beyond's weekly Group Therapy podcasts.
12. “Patriots" - Arty: Arty is well known for producing some of the most popular remixes and and released an artist album Glorious. He bounces back in 2016 with the release of his own fresh track on Above & Beyond's Anjunabeats label.
13. “Inhale” - Wrechiski: Wrechiski flexes his Brazilian background in this euphoric and melodic progressive tune.
14. "Fall for You” - Suspect 44: Suspect 44 produces uplifting and euphoric progressive house songs with very high energy. "Fall for You" is vocal and the rhythm of the final drop is very original.
15. “Coaster" - Jason Ross: Jason Ross is featured on the Anjunabeats 2016 label North American tour along with Andrew Bayer, Ilan Bluestone, and Grum. He also played the Anjunabeats annual pool party in Miami to close Miami Music Week.
16. “Seven” - Genix: A high tempo progressive track with a high energy drop.
17. "I'm in Control (Throttle Remix) - AnlunaGeorge: AlunaGeorge has been pleasing crowds at festivals all year, like Buku and Ultra, and will play the Shaky Beats Festival and Lollapalooza this summer. Throttle gives "I'm in Control" deeper undertones.
18. “Freak” - R3hab & Quintino: R3hab is known worldwide for his remix and creates a high energy atmosphere for his performances in the worlds top nightclubs and festivals.
19. "Get Down" (Original Mix) - Jauz & Eptic: Jauz is becoming one of the top names in future house with his dubby drops.
20. "How Many” W&W: W&W is known for big room house tracks with extremely high tempo and vocals that are easy to sing along with.
21. "Temple" ft. M.I.A. & G-Dragon - Baauer: Baauer recently performed in the Float Den at Buku 2016. Having a feature from M.I.A. is huge on this remix.
22. "Too Late”- Mat Zo: Mat Zo has just released his second album Self Assemble. "Too Late" has dreamy vocals and is ended with a powerful drop.
23. "Do It Right” - Anne Marie: Anne Marie has a strong soulful voice, supported by a trip-hop beat.